Epic Battle Fantasy Epic Battle Fantasy

Awesome

Sweet game, great graphics. Only problem is it gets really repetitive towards the end. But I guess that's a problem that most, if not all RPGs face, so no big deal.

The badges are neat, too. I just need to beat the game on Hard and on Epic and I'll have all of the badges. Although I'm not sure getting the "Owned" badge without trying is something I should be proud of...

Guns n Angel Guns n Angel

I so very want to like it

I really, really want to like this game. It's a style of game I like, and the art is nice. But, urg, so many enemies on screen at once is not exactly my idea of fun. I get that you're trying to make a really intense shooter, but when I end up losing 3 or 4 hearts to a group of enemies because they're too many of them (even when I'm killing 3+ per shot), things are just ridiculous. I finally stopped playing when I was on the second boss, because he rendered the level unwinnable and I didn't want to restart the desert area. He managed to knock me through the metal door, and I had no way of returning to the other side. With no way to kill him, I couldn't finish the level.

Warnockworld responds:

The game isn't everyones cup of tea and we're fine with that. That metal door thing is annoying though, granted.

Towering Forever Towering Forever

Great game

But after the first several levels, it's rather pointless to actually hit things yourself, except to maybe stun some of the faster enemies.

I really liked that the global tower damage upgrade was of a multiplicative nature as opposed to an additive one. Really made things easier.

Notepad Wars Notepad Wars

WASD Doesn't work

Currently only the arrow keys allow you to move. Other than that, good game.

Sexy College Quiz! Sexy College Quiz!

Kinda boring, and a question was wrong

Kinda boring, really. And at least one question was wrong:
Why do swimmers and divers shower after they get out of the pool? It's to keep their muscles warm, not to get chlorine out of their hair.

Z-Rox Z-Rox

Awesome

Awesome game. I got to 52, but now I'm stuck. And pity you can't actually make a 1D game. Of course, even if you could, no one could see it.

Shadez: Black Operations Shadez: Black Operations

Great game

Awesome game. Only things I had trouble with were:
1. Troops were essentially useless. After the first level or so, I never used them again.
2. Not enough unit choice. Since I never really needed my troops, it boiled down to building a few tanks and a few choppers. Not exactly thrilling.
3. Air strikes seemed way over-powered. I could have an artillery strike up almost constantly, wiping out everything the enemy could throw at me and it would usually make more than enough money to buy another one.

The Ultimate Mario Quiz 2 The Ultimate Mario Quiz 2

Great game. I really like the "Hentai Gallery" button XD

And to Prosysix, the question was which wasn't made into a GBA game, not GB game. Tetris was never made into a GBA game.

burrito15 responds:

Thank you for helping me explain to him! :)

Nimja Clanquest Nimja Clanquest

Always was a fan of Risk

And I like what you've done with it. The rock-paper-scissors instead of dice rolling was a nice touch, and I like how you had different units instead of just one kind. Maybe in the future you could add more types of units, with differing costs?

Anaksha: Female Assassin Anaksha: Female Assassin

Sweet

Fun, challenging game. My only problem was the reason we had to shoot them in the head. Bulletproof vests won't stop a shot from a sniper rifle, especially a suped up one.