The Last Gift The Last Gift

Good show

I enjoyed it. And hearing my own voice over a flash animation was certainly interesting.

Xionic Madness 1.5 Xionic Madness 1.5

Sweet

Awesome movie, good plot, great animation. And I particularly liked it when Omega used his guns as tonfas.

the 40k: signs of war the 40k: signs of war

Sweet

Great flash. Though as someone else has already asked, what happened to Chaos? They're my favorite to play as.

Rock Lee Test Animation Rock Lee Test Animation

Interesting

Congratulations, you can draw! And better than the vast majority of people I know, including myself.

Super Mario Hyadain Super Mario Hyadain

Sweet

But poor Luigi. Why does the world hate Luigi?

Death Note Char Intro Death Note Char Intro

I liked it

Apart from a few grammar errors here and there, it was really good. Nicely done.

Bohman responds:

Thanks alot! Sorry about the grammar errors ^^*

The Sentinel The Sentinel

Pretty good

Well, I liked it. It was pretty well done, and it was pretty funny. However, I must now hate you for Rick Rolling me. Curse you!

God Hates the World God Hates the World

Complete and total failure

Okay, I came in here expecting to get at least a crude laugh out of this, and I wasn't entirely disappointed. I got my laugh, but only because this was so poorly done that I couldn't believe it. It looked as though you grabbed a couple sprites, a flame animation, and a song clip and threw them together in about 5 minutes. Next time, if you're trying to insult people (or make them laugh, or whatever) at least take the time to do it right.